Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadhead will kick start out season. 11:07 - Jan 23 with 3436 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If we can get him into the starting line up on a consistent basis, I'm confident that his dynamic place and quality of finishing will turn our form around.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 09:01 - Jan 24 with 318 viewsGavTWTD

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 07:31 - Jan 24 by PioneerBlue

I don’t know how quickly KMcK can get the players delivering but your are right imo. Clarke offers more going forwards to make that right side more dynamic when teams look to block that side; Broadhead offer a more predatory attacking player either coming off the left or in around the box when interchanging with Chaplin/Harness.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new players tonight and seeing what they can do for us

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 09:07 - Jan 24 with 276 viewsLord_Lucan

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 09:01 - Jan 24 by GavTWTD

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new players tonight and seeing what they can do for us

Have you found a stream Gav?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 09:20 - Jan 24 with 246 viewsGavTWTD

Broadhead will kick start out season. on 09:07 - Jan 24 by Lord_Lucan

Have you found a stream Gav?

Er, iFollow?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024