Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox hunting - Channel 4 news 21:16 - Mar 28 with 2825 viewsWicksy

Just for a bit of fun it appears the Cotswold Hunt captured a fox, put
it in sack, put the sack in a box, dug a hole then buried the fox alive. Just so their hounds would have something to hunt.

Utter f**king c**nts.

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 20:34 - Mar 29 with 182 viewswaveneyblue

Fox hunting - Channel 4 news on 22:32 - Mar 28 by HARRY10

It s because us 'townies' don't understand country ways

Which is odd as most foxhunters are from the city and suburbs

I grew up in a rural part of the county, tied cottage and still have family and contacts back there.

No one I knew personally, or who lived in the nearby village or attended the grammar school had any connection to fox hunting.

The lowlife who did the dirty work, Terrier men, came from outside the local area, gamekeepers and glorified rat catchers basically. Misfits and weirdos.

With many hunts, foxes are brought in from outside the area. The fox is in unfamiliar territory and so will not know where to go to ground - so stays out in the pen, ensuring more 'sport'

Far from any locals being able to join in (were they are wanting to) they would not be allowed. Aside from the cost of the upkeep of a hunter, locals have jobs and cannot take a day off when it suits

The countryside should be open to all, given it is our money that pays the parasitical farmers. However the fear is 'all' may see too much.

Christ on a bike I am giving you an uppie.

Absolutely spot on here !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024