Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years 14:50 - Apr 18 with 942 viewsDeepBlueSea

Where's a good place to park on the street if I'm heading back north up the A12 afterwards. I don't mind a bit of a walk to/from the ground (in fact I welcome it), especially if it means less time in a traffic jam.

I got what looked to be the last available ticket in the lower North, now getting the pre-match heebie-jeebies. COYB!!
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 14:56 - Apr 18 with 891 viewsbackwaywhen

Use the Martlesham park and ride , that way your straight back on the A12 when you get off the bus after our win !
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 14:59 - Apr 18 with 863 viewsDeepBlueSea

I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 14:56 - Apr 18 by backwaywhen

Use the Martlesham park and ride , that way your straight back on the A12 when you get off the bus after our win !

I hadn't even thought of that, nice one!
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:01 - Apr 18 with 855 viewsJakeITFC

I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 14:56 - Apr 18 by backwaywhen

I don't know what way the buses go but there are temporary traffic lights galore on Kesgrave main road and Woodbridge Road at the moment so might be a pain.
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:07 - Apr 18 with 804 viewsTractorgirlforever

I travel from derby to matches and park at the mermaid pub, you avoid the town centre and its less than 10 min walk to the ground and you can get a nice meal thete before the match.
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 767 viewsSailorBlue

I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 14:59 - Apr 18 by DeepBlueSea

I hadn't even thought of that, nice one!

I could be wrong, but I believe the Martlesham P&R stops about 7 - cant see anything about it doing anything special for football - def check before you travel as I don't use it very much.
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:26 - Apr 18 with 677 viewsbluejacko

Behind jacks cafe in hadliegh road sainsburys is ok for an evening game!
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:30 - Apr 18 with 667 viewsDarkHorse

Gatwick, iirc.
I haven't driven to a match in about 50 years on 15:31 - Apr 18 with 666 viewsclive_baker

Depends how early you plan on going but personally given it's a night game and will be after any parking restrictions I would drive and try and find some street parking towards the bottom of Woodbridge Road / a side road around there. You've obviously got a 30 minute walk to the ground cutting through town, but at least by the time you get back to your car after the game the traffic will be a little lighter to get back out to the A12. My mate lives on Spring Road and I sometimes use his drive, but I know people who find street parking around there.

Enjoy the game. Up the Town.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024