Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... 06:25 - Apr 19 with 1082 viewsTOWNcalledMALICE

re: Keeping the ball / not trowing it back.

Two home games this season now, Conor has told you off last night as well.

We are better than that.
We don't do it again (I am NSL as well).

“and Chaplin makes it 5-0, know one dreamt of this last night….”

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 06:32 - Apr 19 with 1017 viewspennblue

I think if the players dont like it, that should be respected and we should stop doing it

It never seems to work in our favour

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 07:26 - Apr 19 with 801 viewsSteve_M

Just at the time the ref uses finalising the time to add on too, we were lucky it was only six although think we were comfortable.

It was a bit funny against Portsmouth right in the face of their sh1thousing player but last night was dim stuff.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 08:34 - Apr 19 with 615 viewsGeoffSentence

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 07:26 - Apr 19 by Steve_M

Just at the time the ref uses finalising the time to add on too, we were lucky it was only six although think we were comfortable.

It was a bit funny against Portsmouth right in the face of their sh1thousing player but last night was dim stuff.

It was right in front of the timewasting goalkeeper last night. I quite enjoyed seeing him beg for the ball so he could get on with playing for a change.

Went on for a bit too long though.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 08:44 - Apr 19 with 550 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 08:34 - Apr 19 by GeoffSentence

It was right in front of the timewasting goalkeeper last night. I quite enjoyed seeing him beg for the ball so he could get on with playing for a change.

Went on for a bit too long though.

This. They just overdid it. No comedy timing.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

You stay classy, North Stand Lower....... on 08:48 - Apr 19 with 536 viewsSparky85

Yeah that wasn't great was it.

Holding on to the ball for a few extra seconds I am fine with, especially after the way the GK had acted all night. But the fact that Chaplin and Hirst had to make their way to the stand to make a point was not great.

Also (and I know this has been mentioned on countless other threads), we should refrain from singing 'we top of the league' until after the FT whistle.

Anyway, still buzzing after last nights result. Those games are so important where we pick up 3 pts when not playing particularly well.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024