Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bank error compensation values ? 10:56 - Apr 20 with 2771 viewsearlsgreenblue

Must be some advice to be gotten here please, after a recent bereavement the International Asian based high st bank required some documentation with specific information to enable the account to be closed.
This information was duly sought, had been officially recognized by a solicitor here, contained amongst other things personal identity documentation, driving licence, passport, & UK bank account numbers, & residential address.

This was delivered, the bank has now accepted they have lost the said documents & initially offered £250 compensation, after further talks, now upped the offer to £300.

What do we collectively think, is that about right? Very concerning that all that personal information is in one place & we don’t know who has it, the overriding thing is the bank say they accept they lost it.

Appreciate advice, regards all . COYB.
Bank error compensation values ? on 14:27 - Apr 21 with 214 viewsDJR

Bank error compensation values ? on 13:46 - Apr 21 by earlsgreenblue

Further thoughts, all our recent communications have come from a different email address, it’s now,
“Customer services.mmx@“ I think as our use of terminology has changed it is being picked up by a software program & hence routed differently, also a 24hr response today rather than 11/12 days as previously..
Anybody knowledge of this customer complaint software I’d be interested to know, I’m thinking key words, for example ICO, FO, data breach, are what’s been used by us & hence the noticeable change.

Hopefully, it's now being dealt with by the right people, and they will take it more seriously.
Bank error compensation values ? on 14:43 - Apr 21 with 207 views05Jchamb

Bank error compensation values ? on 11:12 - Apr 21 by Pinewoodblue

This might be a daft question but are physical documents regarded as data?

Not a daft question but the answer is yes, it definitely is regarded as data.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024