Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouTube football freestylers.... 11:28 - Apr 28 with 1274 viewsitfcjoe

...my kids are obsessed with watching these videos (and to be fair I don't mind as better than Pokemon or some other rubbish) but they watch loads of F2Freestylers which seems to have finished

Anyone have any other recommendations for me to introduce them to who are similar to those guys

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

YouTube football freestylers.... on 12:19 - Apr 28 with 1179 viewsgiant_stow

My boy went through a similar phase a couple of years ago (now its all Fortnite: McCreamy, X2Twins etc).

From memory: Andrew Henderson was his favorite, but Séan Garnier (Panna - slightly different to freestyle if you didn't know - you probably did, but I didn't) is also the bollox. They di some good videos together actually.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:16 - Apr 28 with 1126 viewsitfcjoe

YouTube football freestylers.... on 12:19 - Apr 28 by giant_stow

My boy went through a similar phase a couple of years ago (now its all Fortnite: McCreamy, X2Twins etc).

From memory: Andrew Henderson was his favorite, but Séan Garnier (Panna - slightly different to freestyle if you didn't know - you probably did, but I didn't) is also the bollox. They di some good videos together actually.

You give me too much credit.....I have no idea what Panna is but will get them on the list!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:25 - Apr 28 with 1105 viewspablo_canooga

From my 8 year old son :-

Daniel Cutting
ChrisMD
LDN Movements

Should keep him busy.
YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:37 - Apr 28 with 1059 viewsBiGDonnie

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:25 - Apr 28 by pablo_canooga

From my 8 year old son :-

Daniel Cutting
ChrisMD
LDN Movements

Should keep him busy.

Chrismd would be my suggestion. Lots of football stuff and seems a decent lad too.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:42 - Apr 28 with 1031 viewsSamWhiteUK

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:37 - Apr 28 by BiGDonnie

Chrismd would be my suggestion. Lots of football stuff and seems a decent lad too.

ChrisMD is great but his content is a lot less kid-friendly now. It used to be no swearing on his channel etc but it's not like that any more. Much more typical YouTube humour, joking and calling his mates nonces etc
YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:08 - Apr 28 with 1007 viewsgiant_stow

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:16 - Apr 28 by itfcjoe

You give me too much credit.....I have no idea what Panna is but will get them on the list!

My understanding of Panna is that it's using freestyle-like skills to actually twist an opponent up and score goals (usually tiny goals on tiny pitches - you see them in some London playground now).

Another vote for Chris MD - forgot him. Edit: although he's more general footy than specifically freestyle.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 14:08]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:13 - Apr 28 with 985 viewsSamWhiteUK

YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:08 - Apr 28 by giant_stow

My understanding of Panna is that it's using freestyle-like skills to actually twist an opponent up and score goals (usually tiny goals on tiny pitches - you see them in some London playground now).

Another vote for Chris MD - forgot him. Edit: although he's more general footy than specifically freestyle.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 14:08]

I THINK in Panna, from my FIFA street days, you also get a "goal" if you nutmeg your opponent
YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:16 - Apr 28 with 981 viewsgiant_stow

YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:13 - Apr 28 by SamWhiteUK

I THINK in Panna, from my FIFA street days, you also get a "goal" if you nutmeg your opponent

Ahhh, that adds up actually - ignore me Joe!

This has got my reminiscing about watching these things with my boy now - this was one of his favorites - we watched it all the bludy time!

[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 14:21]

Login to get fewer ads

YouTube football freestylers.... on 14:36 - Apr 28 with 896 viewsBiGDonnie

YouTube football freestylers.... on 13:42 - Apr 28 by SamWhiteUK

ChrisMD is great but his content is a lot less kid-friendly now. It used to be no swearing on his channel etc but it's not like that any more. Much more typical YouTube humour, joking and calling his mates nonces etc

Ah ok. Sorry Joe haha!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024