Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just don't want this season to end....! 11:42 - May 2 with 674 viewsAdelaideblue

Despite being on the other side of the planet, I have seen every game this year, and I am already dreading the off-season lull, especially following such a perfect year..!

The news of projects already starting around Portman Road seems to suggest an exciting time ahead, I just hope it satisfies my desire for news to follow pending our new campaign!!
Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:10 - May 2 with 615 viewsNthQldITFC

I'd suggest a bit of Rugby League for raw entertainment that rivals football, but you're a bit short of choices down there. You not into the Crows and all that jazz?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:13 - May 2 with 609 viewsAdelaideblue

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:10 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

I'd suggest a bit of Rugby League for raw entertainment that rivals football, but you're a bit short of choices down there. You not into the Crows and all that jazz?

Nah can't get into the AFL at all, just not as easy to watch as proper football!

Don't mind the big bash, but that's ages off.

Guess I will be hitting refresh on here for news of signings and infrastructure updates 🙃
Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:32 - May 2 with 554 viewshoppy

You'll be looking out for the announcement of a 24/7 Pitch_Renovation_Cam to watch?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:35 - May 2 with 548 viewsBuffaloBill

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:10 - May 2 by NthQldITFC

If he follows Town, he'll 100% be a Port supporter

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:40 - May 2 with 520 viewsAdelaideblue

Just don't want this season to end....! on 12:35 - May 2 by BuffaloBill

If he follows Town, he'll 100% be a Port supporter

Eeewwww port, no thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024