Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In sickness, and in health, in sickness, and in health. 11:29 - Jul 6 with 1083 viewsZapers

A few weeks ago I had what I presume was Covid. The reason i thought it was covid is because my wife said she had two friends who were sick, but no real symptoms other than acute tiredness and a runny nose.

Anyway within a week i was better. About ten days later I got hit really bad. Again I was house bound for two weeks. Aching limbs, sore throat, terrible cough that affected my chest, and a nose full of poison.Complete exhaustion. My bad, again I refused to be tested since I couldn't leave the house, and I just didn't see what it would prove. My wife was pissed because we have a little boy and none of the other members of our home wanted to catch it. I'm not sure even if I had tested positive, what would change our circumstances, but still

Eventually after about two weeks, I got better. Approximately ten days later, and I'm sick again. I've spent most of the day asleep either in bed, or on the sofa. AS yet I don't feel so bad as last time, but has anyone else experienced something similar?

Luckily we have spare room so I'm sleeping in there. My wife is not very understanding and is miffed that once again I'm sick. Also the last time I got very depressed and I'm no fun to be around. Neither can I help much with my little boy. Tiredness sweeps over and apart from this, I don't want anyone else to experience what I'm going through by catching it from me.

If by tomorrow, I'm still feeling bad, I will do what I should have done in the first place, and get tested.

We live in Bangkok and although Covid is still about, it's not as prevalent as before. Of course it could be flue, but to keep getting it!
In sickness, and in health, in sickness, and in health. on 11:49 - Jul 6 with 988 viewsDanTheMan

I can't say I did personally, but the getting better -> feeling worse cycle certainly sounds like Covid as opposed to flu. You might want to get a test just in case you need additional help from doctors to clear it out.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

In sickness, and in health, in sickness, and in health. on 15:41 - Jul 6 with 766 viewsRyorry

Real sorry to hear you're so poorly. Wishing you a lot better very, very soon 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In sickness, and in health, in sickness, and in health. on 22:28 - Jul 6 with 612 viewskesblue

I would advise to get a covid test and if positive have a couple of paracetamol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024