Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Screen mirror town tv 21:12 - Jul 22 with 1871 viewshunty21

I see can screen mirror the interviews to smart tvs can we do this for the games ?
Screen mirror town tv on 08:04 - Jul 23 with 1606 viewsSnitch67

I strongly suspect that the handy little icon at the top right of the screen for easy casting or mirroring from the app will be disabled or inactive for live streaming in order to meet EFL regulations.
Screen mirror town tv on 10:44 - Jul 23 with 1458 viewsgosblue

I was able to throw ifollow live games onto the smart tv but it wasn’t very reliable. The quality was not £10s worth so I watched a lot of games on my tablet. I hope this lot will know what they’re doing.
Screen mirror town tv on 10:48 - Jul 23 with 1445 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Screen mirror town tv on 08:04 - Jul 23 by Snitch67

I strongly suspect that the handy little icon at the top right of the screen for easy casting or mirroring from the app will be disabled or inactive for live streaming in order to meet EFL regulations.

I'm not watching a football match on a phone or a laptop. Screens are too small. The next generation will all be blind at this rate peering at ants on a screen.
Screen mirror town tv on 13:23 - Jul 23 with 1319 viewslongtimefan

Screen mirror town tv on 10:48 - Jul 23 by Naylorsrightboot

I'm not watching a football match on a phone or a laptop. Screens are too small. The next generation will all be blind at this rate peering at ants on a screen.

I always logged in on the laptop and then watched on TV via hdmi lead. My worry is that if this is app only and not via web page then that solution won’t work. Anyone know whether there will be PC access rather than just iOS and android access?
Screen mirror town tv on 13:45 - Jul 23 with 1285 viewsnorfsufblue

Screen mirror town tv on 13:23 - Jul 23 by longtimefan

I always logged in on the laptop and then watched on TV via hdmi lead. My worry is that if this is app only and not via web page then that solution won’t work. Anyone know whether there will be PC access rather than just iOS and android access?

I'm assuming most smart tvs have a web browser like mine.... I logged on to ifollow many times like this to watch directly on TV!
Screen mirror town tv on 14:15 - Jul 23 with 1219 viewsSnitch67

Screen mirror town tv on 13:23 - Jul 23 by longtimefan

All the main browsers are supported and therefore using a laptop and hdmi lead will still be a good option.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024