Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any USA Based Blues Here? 12:23 - Jul 24 with 1793 viewsBlue_Heath

I wil be in the states for the Sunderland game, does anyone know if it is on ESPN etc please? Thanks
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 12:42 - Jul 24 with 1751 viewsIllinoisblue

It will be on ESPN+ (their streaming service).

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 16:28 - Jul 24 with 1623 viewsfloridablue

Yes, ESPN+ not regular ESPN tv, which means it will be hard to find any bars or restaurants streaming. Where in the states will you be?
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 17:14 - Jul 24 with 1584 viewsBlue_Heath

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 16:28 - Jul 24 by floridablue

Yes, ESPN+ not regular ESPN tv, which means it will be hard to find any bars or restaurants streaming. Where in the states will you be?

Thanks to you both, I'll be in Orlando.
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 17:44 - Jul 24 with 1540 viewsaeldun

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Blue_Heath

It was be a noon kickoff E.S.T., so some bars/pubs might not be open yet. As noted, ESPN+ isn’t readily available at bars/pubs, so a subscription is the safest bet.
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 19:21 - Jul 24 with 1449 viewsBlue_Heath

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 17:44 - Jul 24 by aeldun

It was be a noon kickoff E.S.T., so some bars/pubs might not be open yet. As noted, ESPN+ isn’t readily available at bars/pubs, so a subscription is the safest bet.

Thanks
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 19:47 - Jul 24 with 1406 viewsfloridablue

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 17:14 - Jul 24 by Blue_Heath

As someone else stated it's a noon kick off and also clashes with the Charity shield game. There are one or two bars (maybe more) I've found with the possibility of streaming games so message me if you would like the info. Are you actually staying in the city or in the tourist vacation areas such as Kissemmee or Davenport as there's a couple of places that's possibly able to get the game on.
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 23:04 - Jul 24 with 1311 viewsBlue_Heath

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 19:47 - Jul 24 by floridablue

As someone else stated it's a noon kick off and also clashes with the Charity shield game. There are one or two bars (maybe more) I've found with the possibility of streaming games so message me if you would like the info. Are you actually staying in the city or in the tourist vacation areas such as Kissemmee or Davenport as there's a couple of places that's possibly able to get the game on.

Yes, will be very close to Kissemmee so any info much appreciated. Thanks
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 23:17 - Jul 24 with 1297 viewsBonchosBicycle

I'd think you can probably sign up for a 30 day free trial when you get to the US. If not, I think it's only about$10 for a month so less than a TownTV match pass anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 00:49 - Jul 25 with 1239 viewsfloridablue

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 23:04 - Jul 24 by Blue_Heath

Yes, will be very close to Kissemmee so any info much appreciated. Thanks

Ok. Kissimmee is about 25 miles south of the city of Orlando so now a much better idea where you 'might' be able to watch on the plus channel. If you're staying west of Kissimmee, close to US 27 Davenport area there's a couple of places which might show but again the Charity Shield will have the most interest. Let me know by message where you'll be and if driving/ubering and I'll attempt to work out the closest.
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 06:37 - Jul 25 with 1153 viewsBlue_Heath

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 00:49 - Jul 25 by floridablue

Ok. Kissimmee is about 25 miles south of the city of Orlando so now a much better idea where you 'might' be able to watch on the plus channel. If you're staying west of Kissimmee, close to US 27 Davenport area there's a couple of places which might show but again the Charity Shield will have the most interest. Let me know by message where you'll be and if driving/ubering and I'll attempt to work out the closest.

Many thanks, much appreciated, wife and kids will have hire car and will be going to magic kingdom but I doubt anywhere near there will show it. Annoying the charity shield is on, I know of the Cheers bar which has many screens but not sure if they show football.
Any USA Based Blues Here? on 15:12 - Jul 25 with 1021 viewsfloridablue

Any USA Based Blues Here? on 06:37 - Jul 25 by Blue_Heath

Many thanks, much appreciated, wife and kids will have hire car and will be going to magic kingdom but I doubt anywhere near there will show it. Annoying the charity shield is on, I know of the Cheers bar which has many screens but not sure if they show football.

I've sent you a few suggestions where you might be able to watch Towns game, but with the Charity Shield also being shown on ESPN+ around the same time I think you'll struggle though. Also remember lots of places will only just be opening at kick off time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024