Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking/Driving up 13:25 - Jul 31 with 747 viewsITFCLuke

First time going up to Stadium of Light , driving up and staying overnight in Newcastle the night before.

What's the recommendation regarding parking in and around the stadium for a decent get away after the game?

Any general advice for those that have done it before in and around the stadium?
Parking/Driving up on 13:53 - Jul 31 with 662 viewsStenvict

I parked at the Stadium of Light Station car park 2 years ago, was very quick to get away from. That day it was free parking due to some scheme they were running. Not sure on what the cost will be this time though.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Parking/Driving up on 16:27 - Jul 31 with 551 viewsawayfan

There are some reviews by visiting fans on the Football Ground Guide website. Caveat that the most recent ones are 12-18 months old. I had a quick look at the six most recent reviews (Oct 2021 to Aug 2022). Four of the six have comments on parking, and between them they mention a few different options, so might be worth a browse:
https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/stadium-of-light-sund
Parking/Driving up on 17:00 - Jul 31 with 496 viewsFreddies_Ears

I usually park in town, about a 15 min walk, which cuts out most of the postmatch queues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024