Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season. New league. New test 07:36 - Aug 5 with 500 viewsmuccletonjoe

Kieron McKenna takes the momentum he managed to generate in last seasons steamrollering of league one into the championship.
All town fans must be fascinated to see how they can perform throughout the coming season.
So far, the squad is pretty much the same as last season , Taylor from Peterborough , could prove very useful and will probably start against Sunderland , one to keep an eye on tomorrow. But the most significant signing in my opinion will be Hirst, who , along with Broadhead, really did make the difference when he arrived on loan last January.
Walton will be a big loss, no doubt about that. The defence were used to him coming for high balls and commanding his area. Hladky needs to perform at a similar level from day one to give us that same confidence at the back. I am 100% certain he will.
How good this squad really is , remains to be seen. But you do not totally obliterate so many teams in league one and then struggle in the division above . Certainly not while the team are still improving.
So plenty of reasons to be optimistic about the coming season. My prediction?
Somewhere between 6th and 10th
New season. New league. New test on 11:34 - Aug 5 with 357 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not sure what this post has done to deserve a down vote without some reasoning.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

New season. New league. New test on 11:47 - Aug 5 with 346 viewsDyland

New season. New league. New test on 11:34 - Aug 5 by gainsboroughblue

Not sure what this post has done to deserve a down vote without some reasoning.

olcolGPT

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024