Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV coverage 10:30 - Aug 12 with 1007 viewsTokey

Apologies if this has already been spoken about but with the new Town TV, is there anyway I can watch todays game whilst I’m on holiday in Spain?
I’m a uk subscriber but with the subscriptions now being ‘uk’ or ‘overseas’ (with different pricing)
will I even get an option to pay and watch?
Cheers!
Town TV coverage on 10:36 - Aug 12 with 964 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

I’m in France with a similar problem, but I noticed that weekend fixtures aren’t available in France at all even with an overseas subscription as it’s an ‘EFL core market’!

Not sure about Spain

Poll: Is Billm….

Town TV coverage on 10:40 - Aug 12 with 941 viewsGlasgowBlue

You need to be a twenty quid a month international subscriber. UK subscribers only get audio, regardless of where they are logging in from.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Town TV coverage on 10:46 - Aug 12 with 918 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, the game should be available in France and Spain today, only the UK and Republic of Ireland where it isn't. Think you should be able to buy a match pass. Just spoken to the club about something else and mentioned this and they're going to check availability is as it should be.
Town TV coverage on 10:49 - Aug 12 with 898 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Town TV coverage on 10:46 - Aug 12 by PhilTWTD

Yes, the game should be available in France and Spain today, only the UK and Republic of Ireland where it isn't. Think you should be able to buy a match pass. Just spoken to the club about something else and mentioned this and they're going to check availability is as it should be.

Thanks - I’ll keep an eye on it then and see if the option to buy pops up

Poll: Is Billm….

Town TV coverage on 11:09 - Aug 12 with 850 viewsTokey

Thanks Phil! I’ll have a bit more of a play with the app to find out how it works.
Town TV coverage on 11:26 - Aug 12 with 816 viewsPhilTWTD

Town TV coverage on 11:09 - Aug 12 by Tokey

Thanks Phil! I’ll have a bit more of a play with the app to find out how it works.

If you're having an issue, it's possible you may have to log in using a new account created overseas with a different email address but they're free to register.
Town TV coverage on 11:27 - Aug 12 with 813 viewsPhilTWTD

Town TV coverage on 10:40 - Aug 12 by GlasgowBlue

You need to be a twenty quid a month international subscriber. UK subscribers only get audio, regardless of where they are logging in from.

Yes and no, you don't have to be an overseas subscriber but you can't get access simply as a U K subscriber. You'd have to get an overseas match pass.
Town TV coverage on 12:33 - Aug 12 with 701 viewsleitrimblue

Waaaaiiiit a minute, if I pay my £20 in now I can't watch it in Ireland? Way to ruin a man's afternoon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024