Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone explain what bizarre instructions these linesmen are on? 20:08 - Sep 12 with 1933 viewsredrickstuhaart

Don't flag offside until the move is finished?!!!
Can anyone explain what bizarre instructions these linesmen are on? on 11:32 - Sep 13 with 154 viewsPowrigan

Can anyone explain what bizarre instructions these linesmen are on? on 09:09 - Sep 13 by Nutkins_Return

Someone can get injured playing football at any point. The lino might get offside wrong and not flag and someone get injured. I don't think we can set rule policy based around the possibility of stopping an injury that could happen or not based on the timing of someone's run! That's seems completely daft and an argument made to suit an agenda.

I do think linos can be a bit braver when it comes to more obvious offsides sometimes but if they are not 100% then the rule is better than what was before. The problem is when people havent seen it a lot they are just slightly confused. That's not an issue with the rule though. Once used to it it's better.

Linos will go in the next 10 years in pro football.

I am just saying that an injury that happens after playing on when clearly offside could and should have been prevented
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024