Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad 21:12 - Sep 12 with 2695 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can't even get a game for his club.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 21:12]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad on 11:13 - Sep 13 with 183 viewshype313

Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad on 11:12 - Sep 13 by Lion

I know he is a multi millionaire and we would all swap places with him, but i feel really sorry for him and nothing is going right for him at the moment. I really dislike the treatment he is getting though, it is bullying on a huge scale. Having said that, I don't think he is in the best 4 english centre halves we have though and as for Lewis Dunk, I don't know that much about him but I thought he was faultless last night. Should he play next to John Stones as our first pick centre backs? If not, what is our best cb pairing?

When you have Fred and McTominay in front of you, then you will get slaughtered, clearly his form has dropped, but playing in a Utd side that has been dire for the past few years hasn't helped.
He needed to leave, have a fresh start somewhere else outside of the goldfish bowl of Utd

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad on 11:22 - Sep 13 with 161 viewsLion

Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad on 11:13 - Sep 13 by hype313

When you have Fred and McTominay in front of you, then you will get slaughtered, clearly his form has dropped, but playing in a Utd side that has been dire for the past few years hasn't helped.
He needed to leave, have a fresh start somewhere else outside of the goldfish bowl of Utd

You could be right there, I don't see what he gains from staying there, unless it was that he couldn't get those wages elsewhere, maybe he should have gone to West Ham. I think if i was him, i would actually task my agent with finding me a club abroad ( not the saudi league)but France, Spain or Italy. I think the slower pace of their football would suit him and just to get away from this country because when it turns on you, it is a bitter place!

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024