Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ticket point system works 11:13 - Sep 13 with 1109 viewsMidlandBlue25

The new ticket system works; I'm unsure why people are moaning about it. If you had only bought a membership this season and had five points, you could've got a ticket to Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday, QPR, Reading and Southampton. It's a very small minority who sell their tickets, as they would've been the ones who had done the majority of away games last season. It seems to me that people who didn't bother when the club was average/below average are now angry because the club is recognising the fans who stuck with them through thick and thin.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 11:19]
The ticket point system works on 11:15 - Sep 13 with 1090 viewsDinDjarin

No higher priority for 10 points
The ticket point system works on 11:31 - Sep 13 with 1014 viewsWestSussexBlue

I wouldn’t say people are moaning. Many, myself included are perhaps surprised by how few are left when they go on general sale.
To put a positive spin on it how damn good is it that we are selling out the way we do.
I’ll certainly need to look at a membership particularly for next season in the Prem.
The ticket point system works on 11:32 - Sep 13 with 998 viewsxrayspecs

The ticket point system works on 11:15 - Sep 13 by DinDjarin

No higher priority for 10 points

Hardly an issue is it?

You can only currently have between 10 and 14 points if you had a membership last season as well as this season and attended no more than four away games since the start of last season (26 games). Why would you expect priority?

I do have sympathy with those whose away game attendances last season are not recognised as they did not have a membership.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 11:33]
The ticket point system works on 11:36 - Sep 13 with 968 viewslizzibee

Completely agree. I see many of the same people at away games this season as I did last so it is rightly rewarding those who invested last season. Tickets still on sale for Wednesday proving its not a massive issue
The ticket point system works on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 778 viewsDinDjarin

The ticket point system works on 11:32 - Sep 13 by xrayspecs

Hardly an issue is it?

You can only currently have between 10 and 14 points if you had a membership last season as well as this season and attended no more than four away games since the start of last season (26 games). Why would you expect priority?

I do have sympathy with those whose away game attendances last season are not recognised as they did not have a membership.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 11:33]

Never said it was an issue just pointing out the fact that poster said with 10 points you get moved up a priority level. You don't.

I am in the 25 - 30 so no bother to me.

Just looked and he edited that out after I made the point.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 13:42]
The ticket point system works on 13:49 - Sep 13 with 740 viewsxrayspecs

The ticket point system works on 13:41 - Sep 13 by DinDjarin

Never said it was an issue just pointing out the fact that poster said with 10 points you get moved up a priority level. You don't.

I am in the 25 - 30 so no bother to me.

Just looked and he edited that out after I made the point.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2023 13:42]

Ah ok, I only saw your post after the edit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024