Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is incredible 21:53 - Sep 19 with 1281 viewswaveneyblue

I don't think any of us truly realise just how good we've been since February.

We are living the bloody dream
This is incredible on 21:58 - Sep 19 with 1152 viewsIllinoisblue

Kieran McKenna is god. What he’s done for us is stunning. We are blessed and should cherish every day we have him. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is incredible on 22:04 - Sep 19 with 1062 viewsMach_foreignBlue

This team and its professionalism, this club, this ownership.......what a complete contrast to literally everything pre-Gamechanger.

What a cesspit, what a toilet the club was under Evans. He wasn't even bothered to clean the stadium.

So proud of this team.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:06]
This is incredible on 11:08 - Sep 20 with 657 viewsBluespeed225

This is incredible on 22:04 - Sep 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

This team and its professionalism, this club, this ownership.......what a complete contrast to literally everything pre-Gamechanger.

What a cesspit, what a toilet the club was under Evans. He wasn't even bothered to clean the stadium.

So proud of this team.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:06]

The other day I said I'd enjoyed last seasons run in as much as anything since Robson days. This calendar year could, just could, be right up there with the best. OK, it was third tier, this is second tier, but after the 'Death by A Thousand Cuts' of the Evans years, the sheer boredom of some games, the sniping managers, feckless signings, deteriorating ground, this time is another planet. IF we get a result on December 16th (17th?), then I'll be waxing lyrical about this year to anyone weather they want to listen or not!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024