Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see us creating 3/4 really good chances 09:25 - Sep 20 with 632 viewsusm

against decent opposition, away from home, again.
We will need to put more of them away if we want to remain in or around the playoffs but we are a dangerous team.
Thought the build up to the Burns chance was spot on, but the finish poor - he clearly did not trust his left foot. Good defending I thought for the Hirst rebound off Chaplin's crossbar effort - could/should he have done better? - maybe if he was fully match fit he would have.
Great start to the season and great to watch.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Great to see us creating 3/4 really good chances on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 600 viewsGuthrum

Defending how we have been (10 mad minutes against Leeds aside), I'm not sure we do need to worry so much about putting all our chances away. Think it will, in any case, improve as confidence grows in this division.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Great to see us creating 3/4 really good chances on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 589 viewstonybied

The only criticism I had of last night for us was our lack of putting Southampton away when we had the chance. We could've been 2 or 3 up by halftime which would've made for a much more relaxing second half. We do need to be slightly more clinical, I will bite us in the bum sooner or later if we don't.
Great to see us creating 3/4 really good chances on 10:12 - Sep 20 with 542 viewsSheffordBlue

McKenna has talked before about how things average themselves out over the course of a season and I think in some of our performances there's a element of that. Hit the bar a couple of times, good saves/blocks.

Will be interesting see what our shot conversion rate is by game 10 which is the point I think you can start to see how things look in the bigger picture.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024