Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People’s thoughts on wolves 22:14 - Sep 23 with 1043 viewscanaryhunter86

Looking forward to Tuesday nights game. A good opportunity to see where we are at, what team would people be picking with an eye on Huddersfield and Hull?
People’s thoughts on wolves on 22:37 - Sep 23 with 938 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I'm really looking forward to it. Expecting us to rotate again with much the same side as the one that faced Reading. Rest will be important, so you might see Aluko start in favour of Hutchinson as he now seems so important for the league. Would be nice to get Scarlett and Tuanzebe some decent minutes too. I also wonder whether Morsy might start as he is now suspended for Huddersfield.

I know Wolves tend to struggle to score but they do seem to be creating more opportunities under O'Neil. I'm sure they will rotate a lot of players who will be given a license to really go for it. Could well be another end to end game.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

People’s thoughts on wolves on 22:46 - Sep 23 with 916 viewscanaryhunter86

People’s thoughts on wolves on 22:37 - Sep 23 by SlippinJimmyJuan

I'm really looking forward to it. Expecting us to rotate again with much the same side as the one that faced Reading. Rest will be important, so you might see Aluko start in favour of Hutchinson as he now seems so important for the league. Would be nice to get Scarlett and Tuanzebe some decent minutes too. I also wonder whether Morsy might start as he is now suspended for Huddersfield.

I know Wolves tend to struggle to score but they do seem to be creating more opportunities under O'Neil. I'm sure they will rotate a lot of players who will be given a license to really go for it. Could well be another end to end game.

I agree, think tuanzebe is still injured though, would be good to see baggot and edmundson get minutes
People’s thoughts on wolves on 23:03 - Sep 23 with 877 viewsburnbudgiesburn

People’s thoughts on wolves on 22:37 - Sep 23 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Scarlett is cup tied unfortunately.
People’s thoughts on wolves on 23:04 - Sep 23 with 874 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

People’s thoughts on wolves on 23:03 - Sep 23 by burnbudgiesburn

Oh yeah! That's a shame, but Freddie needs a game too so it's swings and roundabouts.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

People’s thoughts on wolves on 23:39 - Sep 23 with 813 viewsyorkshireblue

People’s thoughts on wolves on 23:03 - Sep 23 by burnbudgiesburn

I thought that was an odd decision that by Spurs… move was already in the works but now he’s played for two teams they can’t recall and move him on again - either to a lower Prem team to get experience at a higher level or if for whatever reason the move doesn’t work out here.
People’s thoughts on wolves on 01:26 - Sep 24 with 742 viewsIllinoisblue

Good chance for Evans, Ball and Humphreys to get good minutes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024