Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Controversial opinion....but The Premier League looks a rubbish experience 18:42 - Sep 25 with 4031 viewsMaySixth

for promoted sides

the gap is huge

i'd take another progressive season in the Champ and then really attack it if we are lucky enough to get promoted

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Controversial opinion....but The Premier League looks a rubbish experience on 16:11 - Sep 26 with 325 viewsRadlett_blue

Controversial opinion....but The Premier League looks a rubbish experience on 13:45 - Sep 26 by PioneerBlue

Loads of good comments here. The gap is huge. And it’s not good.

There is no scene in a football model that requires full readjustment of squad on the way up and down. For players that got you there to be cast off means you are basically starting again unable to retain all the things that were good only to standstill then retain EPL status. For the players that take you down it’s all change too because their wages demands and the loss of income. Don’t get me started on parachute payments that follow in that direction!

Going from winning c28 games to winning only a handful of luck is pretty rubbish too!

This has been an increasing problem ever since the formation of the PL. The worst effect is that it's made most of the Championship clubs financial basket cases, or they settle for being a yoyo club like Rotherham.
Our owners will undoubtedly want to see Town in the PL as then they might actually be able to make a profit on their investment (with a bonus for the hated Marcus Evans as well, I think).

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Controversial opinion....but The Premier League looks a rubbish experience on 16:19 - Sep 26 with 305 viewshoppy

Controversial opinion....but The Premier League looks a rubbish experience on 20:51 - Sep 25 by Keno

Buts lets not forget ....

We've got Super Kieran McKenna
He'll know exactly what we need .......

Not knocking him, but I rather suspect that might not be 'Ladapo in attack' at that point...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024