Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band 17:46 - Sep 29 with 1127 viewsSalyidyce

Massimo -ah ah i - like it ah ah - Massimo ah ah - that's the way i like it!
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 20:25 - Sep 29 with 1028 viewsHelp

Gold Spandau ballet
We got goals, goals
Chaplin, Broadhead and hirst
With them we'll finish first
We are unbeatable, always believing
We got goals, goals.
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 20:28 - Sep 29 with 1015 viewsTresBonne

Vaclav....ahaha...Hladky....ahaha
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 21:21 - Sep 29 with 959 viewsHciwspi

Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 20:28 - Sep 29 by TresBonne

Vaclav....ahaha...Hladky....ahaha

Bless you
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 08:03 - Sep 30 with 768 viewsEuanTown

As our current form is to win by one goal more than the opposition what about reviving Vindaloo. Can sing this at the end of the match when we win.

Vindaloo, vindaloo, na, na you know the tune.
we will score one more than you
Ipswich
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 08:58 - Sep 30 with 720 viewsemergencylime

Massimo-o Luongo
Don’t leave me hangin on like a yo-yo
Massimo-o Luongo
I don’t wanna miss it when you get that goal

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 09:17 - Sep 30 with 694 viewslazyblue

Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 08:58 - Sep 30 by emergencylime

Massimo-o Luongo
Don’t leave me hangin on like a yo-yo
Massimo-o Luongo
I don’t wanna miss it when you get that goal

More a forwards song
Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 13:16 - Sep 30 with 608 viewsemergencylime

Massimo thats the way i like it KC and the Sunshine Band on 09:17 - Sep 30 by lazyblue

More a forwards song

Ok I'll try harder!

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024