Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will really start getting carried away if 22:37 - Oct 3 with 851 viewsMancBlue86

Leicester and Preston Draw (preferred) or Leicester win and then we beat Preston at the weekend.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 22:45]

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I will really start getting carried away if on 22:39 - Oct 3 with 802 viewslazyblue

Leicester will be up so let them go
I will really start getting carried away if on 23:54 - Oct 3 with 653 viewsWeWereZombies

I'd prefer it if Preston win at Leicester and then we stuff Preston on Saturday.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I will really start getting carried away if on 01:48 - Oct 4 with 583 viewsBigCommon

In all honesty, I don't think we need to worry about Preston. That's no disrespect to them, they had a great start to the season. But I think Leicester, Leeds, Southampton and Sunderland are gonna be the ones to watch as the season cranks on.. We'll beat Preston. And we need to get as many points on the board as possible. Before our squad depth comes into question.. Top six would still be a massive result, no matter how good we look atm.
I will really start getting carried away if on 09:03 - Oct 4 with 404 viewswkj

I will really start getting carried away if on 01:48 - Oct 4 by BigCommon

In all honesty, I don't think we need to worry about Preston. That's no disrespect to them, they had a great start to the season. But I think Leicester, Leeds, Southampton and Sunderland are gonna be the ones to watch as the season cranks on.. We'll beat Preston. And we need to get as many points on the board as possible. Before our squad depth comes into question.. Top six would still be a massive result, no matter how good we look atm.

We said similar about Plymouth last season...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024