Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Plymouth tickets going begging? 16:55 - Oct 16 with 1632 viewsStewart27

I’ve messed up and promised somebody a ticket that I can no longer give them!
Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 16:59 - Oct 16 with 1607 viewsStevieH

Ring or email the ticket office. They can let you know about any returns they might receive
[Post edited 16 Oct 2023 17:00]
Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 17:12 - Oct 16 with 1565 viewsHipsterectomy

PM me I’m not sure if I can go if there are still train strikes that day. I have a season ticket

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 17:21 - Oct 16 with 1539 viewsEastTownBlue

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 17:12 - Oct 16 by Hipsterectomy

PM me I’m not sure if I can go if there are still train strikes that day. I have a season ticket

No further train strikes have been announced.
Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 19:07 - Oct 16 with 1422 viewsHipsterectomy

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 17:21 - Oct 16 by EastTownBlue

Train line is saying no tickets available that day as it did a month ago when I tried

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 19:09 - Oct 16 with 1418 viewsHipsterectomy

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 17:21 - Oct 16 by EastTownBlue

This Greater Anglia replacement is likely to be a coach or bus. All buses used are accessible. Coaches may be accessible, but if no suitable vehicle is available an alternative will be arranged in discussion with you. Assisted Travel Team: 0800 0282 878 or 18001 0800 0282 878 (Text relay service)
All or part of this journey will be made by bus.

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 19:22 - Oct 16 with 1393 viewsEastTownBlue

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 19:09 - Oct 16 by Hipsterectomy

This Greater Anglia replacement is likely to be a coach or bus. All buses used are accessible. Coaches may be accessible, but if no suitable vehicle is available an alternative will be arranged in discussion with you. Assisted Travel Team: 0800 0282 878 or 18001 0800 0282 878 (Text relay service)
All or part of this journey will be made by bus.

Buses Witham - Billericay for engineering works.
Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:06 - Oct 17 with 1110 viewsiamipswich

Trains are up the spout from London for the Plymouth and Swansea home games (28/10, 11/11)...

Why is it too much to ask to be able to take a train to see our team play on a Saturday...sigh.

Poll: Who will return first?

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:29 - Oct 17 with 1081 viewsSteve_M

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:06 - Oct 17 by iamipswich

Trains are up the spout from London for the Plymouth and Swansea home games (28/10, 11/11)...

Why is it too much to ask to be able to take a train to see our team play on a Saturday...sigh.

And all the way through until mid-December. Then again at Christmas.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:52 - Oct 17 with 1053 viewsiamipswich

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:29 - Oct 17 by Steve_M

And all the way through until mid-December. Then again at Christmas.

Relentless.

Can go from Kings Cross to Cambridge then across which is 2.5 hours with a change. Not too bad but still.

Plymouth day seems a total blackout of any options at all.

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 1043 viewsSteve_M

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:52 - Oct 17 by iamipswich

Relentless.

Can go from Kings Cross to Cambridge then across which is 2.5 hours with a change. Not too bad but still.

Plymouth day seems a total blackout of any options at all.

I'm well into the third decade of enduring this sh1te from London now, at least it's not Newbury f'ing Park again I suppose.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:58 - Oct 17 with 1025 viewsiamipswich

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:55 - Oct 17 by Steve_M

I'm well into the third decade of enduring this sh1te from London now, at least it's not Newbury f'ing Park again I suppose.

Every time I find myself going past Ingatestone on the train I can't help but stick my middle finger up at the sign. Too many miserable changes there.

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 11:02 - Oct 17 with 1002 viewsLeBlue

Any Plymouth tickets going begging? on 10:06 - Oct 17 by iamipswich

I bought a return from Liverpool St for the Plymouth game about a month ago.

Have now received an email saying part of the journey has been cancelled - looks like there are no trains back to Liverpool St after the game (Greater Anglia and Trainline websites)!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024