Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
getting hold of a returned ticket 00:24 - Nov 16 with 855 viewsvinceg

So Middlesbrough is sold out and I didn't get a ticket. If people return tickets, do they somehow get made available on the website again for online purchase....do you have to phone the ticket office to get one...how does it work?

Love how we are constantly selling out the away allocations.
getting hold of a returned ticket on 02:44 - Nov 16 with 770 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Haven't needed to do it this year but last year I was able to pick off the odd random ticket from the website when returns went back into the system.

It just required patience and a good auto-refresh plug in for your browser.
getting hold of a returned ticket on 07:55 - Nov 16 with 612 viewsgosblue

I’m going to Boro but I think the club have missed an open goal on this. Surely it would be very easy to create a waiting or reserve list for returned or additional tickets. Imagine the club ringing Boro asking for additional tickets and saying we’ve got xxx fans wanting tickets, what can you do for us? That’s a much stronger position than asking for extra tickets when you don’t know how many you need. Also, I’ve said it before, if offered returned tickets, I would happily pay both parties’ admin fees so that I could watch the Town.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024