Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else noticed Nodge play on Wednesday night before the derby match? 12:15 - Dec 3 with 619 viewsKorrupt

Hardly ideal preparation is it? They have Wednesday at home. An advantage to us I think.
Anyone else noticed Nodge play on Wednesday night before the derby match? on 12:21 - Dec 3 with 590 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They will be at home. We are away on the Tuesday. When we have played on a Wednesday like this week, has it had any real impact on the Saturday? Were it a trip to Plymouth on the Thursday night, maybe.

We shouldn't need any added advantage from anything like that anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else noticed Nodge play on Wednesday night before the derby match? on 12:29 - Dec 3 with 550 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone else noticed Nodge play on Wednesday night before the derby match? on 12:21 - Dec 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

They will be at home. We are away on the Tuesday. When we have played on a Wednesday like this week, has it had any real impact on the Saturday? Were it a trip to Plymouth on the Thursday night, maybe.

We shouldn't need any added advantage from anything like that anyway.

We have been very good at home, the relentless overwhelming of opposition is dying down a bit though as teams work out what works against us

The often pre-empted subs team hasn't worked that well in recent weeks, I'd like to see Scarlett used in the number 10 role, he's quite physical and quick with his feet, which gives us something a bit different to Chappers who is good at finding space when passing and moving. He might be better for the sides who sit deeper with a lower block and take some of the physical strain off whoever our striker is, who's also innevitably swapped for Hirst

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024