Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures on TWTD 14:24 - Dec 11 with 739 viewsPerublue

Sorry to bother you admin lovelies...but I will .I use the fixtures on this site as my go to list for our matches,could you update the January changes ..I would ask like in the old days for which games are on TV...certain you used to do that too,but no point these days.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2023 14:25]

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Fixtures on TWTD on 14:34 - Dec 11 with 670 viewsPhilTWTD

Sorry, forgot on Friday was a bit busy. Will do now.
1
Fixtures on TWTD on 14:37 - Dec 11 with 648 viewsPerublue

Fixtures on TWTD on 14:34 - Dec 11 by PhilTWTD

Sorry, forgot on Friday was a bit busy. Will do now.


Cheers Sir

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026