Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… 21:18 - Dec 12 with 644 viewsSevenT8

Complete and utter mindless drivel. Zero insight. Truly appalling.

Poll: When will Gamechanger cancel their visit on Saturday? (GMT)

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:20 - Dec 12 with 623 viewsTractorWood

Agree. They spent 30 minutes calling Hutchison the wrong name.

There was nothing in that disallowed goal and they didn't even discuss it.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 21:20]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:20 - Dec 12 with 610 viewsSwansea_Blue

I assume they're all women commentators then?

Best,
Joey

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:30 - Dec 12 with 524 viewsbaxterbasics

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:20 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

I assume they're all women commentators then?

Best,
Joey

To be fair on Joey, the female commentator whoever she is, has me wondering why she’s there at all. The man isn’t much better though.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:35 - Dec 12 with 484 viewsSevenT8

The Sky ‘commentary’ is honestly as bad as I have ever heard… on 21:30 - Dec 12 by baxterbasics

To be fair on Joey, the female commentator whoever she is, has me wondering why she’s there at all. The man isn’t much better though.

Sky might as well have used a chatbot to generate a series on pointless, inane cliches. Both commentators have detracted from what has been an interesting and entertaining game.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 21:36]

Poll: When will Gamechanger cancel their visit on Saturday? (GMT)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024