Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice little interview with Holloway 20:38 - Dec 21 with 1775 viewsGuthrum

on the forthcoming game in the EADT.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/hes-built-invincible-atmosphere-holloway-112000

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nice little interview with Holloway on 20:48 - Dec 21 with 1714 viewsbazza

Headline is Holloway backs town to get a result at Leeds.. and ends with him say 1-1 , I do like Holloway tbf.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2023 20:50]
Nice little interview with Holloway on 21:34 - Dec 21 with 1616 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nice little interview with Holloway on 20:48 - Dec 21 by bazza

Headline is Holloway backs town to get a result at Leeds.. and ends with him say 1-1 , I do like Holloway tbf.

Indeed. I read that and thought, that's brave. Then saw the 1-1 prediction and thought, is that backing us to get a result or just a fairly safe prediction? I will be happy with a draw but it is a winnable game. I guess Leeds won't be happy with a draw and will see it as a must-win match to cut the gap.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nice little interview with Holloway on 21:39 - Dec 21 with 1591 viewsbazza

Nice little interview with Holloway on 21:34 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed. I read that and thought, that's brave. Then saw the 1-1 prediction and thought, is that backing us to get a result or just a fairly safe prediction? I will be happy with a draw but it is a winnable game. I guess Leeds won't be happy with a draw and will see it as a must-win match to cut the gap.

I think we have what it takes to get the result, won’t stop me overthinking and worrying about it until the game’s finished tho.. 7 points from the next 3 games I’m hoping for. But I can’t even see past Saturday morning yet, it’s too nerve racking.!
Nice little interview with Holloway on 09:58 - Dec 22 with 1183 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nice little interview with Holloway on 21:39 - Dec 21 by bazza

I think we have what it takes to get the result, won’t stop me overthinking and worrying about it until the game’s finished tho.. 7 points from the next 3 games I’m hoping for. But I can’t even see past Saturday morning yet, it’s too nerve racking.!

I can see any of the 3 outcomes tomorrow. Whatever happens won't be season defining but opening a 13 point gap on them would be great. If we lose the next two we still have at least a 4 point gap so the pressure is definitely more on them than us.

Nice little interview with Holloway on 10:51 - Dec 22 with 1096 viewshoppy

Nice little interview with Holloway on 20:48 - Dec 21 by bazza

Whatever the outcome, he IS correct in the headline, in that we WILL get a result.

What is unknown at the moment is whether that result will be a win, draw or loss.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nice little interview with Holloway on 16:34 - Dec 22 with 925 viewsbazza

Nice little interview with Holloway on 10:51 - Dec 22 by hoppy

Whatever the outcome, he IS correct in the headline, in that we WILL get a result.

What is unknown at the moment is whether that result will be a win, draw or loss.

Very matter of fact..
Nice little interview with Holloway on 16:42 - Dec 22 with 912 viewsronnyd

Nice little interview with Holloway on 16:34 - Dec 22 by bazza

Very matter of fact..

But true none the less.
Nice little interview with Holloway on 17:18 - Dec 22 with 869 viewsbazza

Nice little interview with Holloway on 16:42 - Dec 22 by ronnyd

But true none the less.

I’m not so sure..
Login to get fewer ads

Nice little interview with Holloway on 17:20 - Dec 22 with 858 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nice little interview with Holloway on 17:18 - Dec 22 by bazza

I’m not so sure..

You're going for an indefinite postponement or an abandoning of the season? Brave call!

Nice little interview with Holloway on 18:32 - Dec 22 with 793 viewsbazza

Nice little interview with Holloway on 17:20 - Dec 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

You're going for an indefinite postponement or an abandoning of the season? Brave call!

What an A between friends..
Nice little interview with Holloway on 21:09 - Dec 22 with 671 viewsBrockleyBlue78

It ain’t going to be 1-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024