Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently stuck in the west end car park 22:47 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewsloftboy

Firstly my best wishes to the fam who was taken ill, didn’t look good from my view.
Secondly thought a draw was a fair result , two penalty shouts First one would have been soft second one nailed on.
Begovic probably had more saves to make and was convinced you were going to score in injury time.
Good luck for the rest of the season not sure we are going to stay up if we can’t score.
Currently stuck in the west end car park on 22:51 - Dec 29 with 1269 viewspointofblue

Good luck to yourselves too. Was surprised at the way Rangers seemed to be playing for the draw at the end. We had a good League One team out there tonight, due to injury, sickness and suspension, but little more than that. Expected QPR to be more attacking considering the circumstances.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:08 - Dec 29 with 1085 viewsloftboy

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 22:51 - Dec 29 by pointofblue

Good luck to yourselves too. Was surprised at the way Rangers seemed to be playing for the draw at the end. We had a good League One team out there tonight, due to injury, sickness and suspension, but little more than that. Expected QPR to be more attacking considering the circumstances.

We lost any credible threat when chair went off, others run a lot but don’t pose any threat!
Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:14 - Dec 29 with 1003 viewspointofblue

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:08 - Dec 29 by loftboy

We lost any credible threat when chair went off, others run a lot but don’t pose any threat!

Thought Dykes might cause us a few problems when he came on. Chair is clearly the main man; thought we managed him well for the most part but he was always there as an outlet.

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:21 - Dec 29 with 922 viewsDarkBrandon

I take it you mean the handball and the foul? The foul (which I think came second) was actually good refereeing. Your chap went looking for it, ran into Woolfy and went down. On first viewing I was sure we’d gotten away with one. Sometimes given though.
Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:22 - Dec 29 with 892 viewspointofblue

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:21 - Dec 29 by DarkBrandon

I take it you mean the handball and the foul? The foul (which I think came second) was actually good refereeing. Your chap went looking for it, ran into Woolfy and went down. On first viewing I was sure we’d gotten away with one. Sometimes given though.

From memory, the 'foul' came first, and handball second.

But the referee was pretty generous to QPR for most decisions (but maybe that's bias!)

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 00:13 - Dec 30 with 633 viewsloftboy

Currently stuck in the west end car park on 23:21 - Dec 29 by DarkBrandon

The foul Smyth played for , deliberately turned in front of the player to try and draw the foul and went down far too easily, the handball in stoppage time ,players arm above his head in the PL with VAR that’s given all day long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024