Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frustrating 16:59 - Jan 1 with 440 viewsAYACCA

Need some new blood to help us out.
Frustrating on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 409 viewsScuzzer

That can actually run with t&e ball. Really disappointing performance.

Established 1968

Frustrating on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 408 views_clive_baker_

Really frustrating that these injuries have coincided with 2 very winnable games. We’ve got nothing up front without Hirst. Jackson is a willing runner and can’t really knock him he’s just not in the same league, his movement isn’t even close.

Still, an away point and Southampton drew as well so nothing lost to 3rd in that respect.
Frustrating on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 379 viewsRegencyBlue

This transfer window is likely to define our season imho.

We needed a striker anyway but with Hirst now out we need two. Not going to be easy.
Frustrating on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 344 viewsLankHenners

Frustrating on 17:01 - Jan 1 by _clive_baker_

Really frustrating that these injuries have coincided with 2 very winnable games. We’ve got nothing up front without Hirst. Jackson is a willing runner and can’t really knock him he’s just not in the same league, his movement isn’t even close.

Still, an away point and Southampton drew as well so nothing lost to 3rd in that respect.

Ifs buts and maybes but you have to think if we'd had a proper central striker the last 2 games we may well have won them both. Think Hirst certainly would have scored 1 of the crosses Jackson tamely flicked his head towards in the first half today.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Frustrating on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 343 viewsRobTheMonk

I think we need a plan B at times. There seems to be an element of teams setting up to counter how we play.

We also can't cross a ball properly if Davis doesn't play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024