Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camera work and director today was appalling 17:31 - Jan 1 with 1278 viewscbower

Alongside the disappointment of dropping points, the cameras were constantly in and out of focus, unecessary ( sometimes double angle) replays whilst the ball was in play, graphics blocking out the player in possession. Just really poor I thought today.

bluescouser

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 1255 viewsIllinoisblue

Fully agree; the replays are especially annoying.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 1218 viewsellaandred

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:33 - Jan 1 by Illinoisblue

Fully agree; the replays are especially annoying.

Not as annoying as Westlake.
Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:37 - Jan 1 with 1200 viewsIllinoisblue

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:36 - Jan 1 by ellaandred

Really? I like him a lot. Brenner and Westy would be the dream team combo.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 1161 viewsMillsTash

Agree it was terrible.
Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 1153 viewsellaandred

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:37 - Jan 1 by Illinoisblue

Really? I like him a lot. Brenner and Westy would be the dream team combo.

That's good. Football is a game where people/fans can have different opinions.
Westy '' he can't be a proper ref. cause he was the 4th official '' ( or words to that effect)
A ridiculous comment.............
Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:51 - Jan 1 with 1127 viewsGavTWTD

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:36 - Jan 1 by ellaandred

I think Westlake is excellent. Really interesting analysis.

Edit: cameras provided by a stoke you'd assume?

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 1078 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:51 - Jan 1 by GavTWTD

I think Westlake is excellent. Really interesting analysis.

Edit: cameras provided by a stoke you'd assume?

This post has been edited by an administrator

He’s a proper homer at times but not a bad listen. Yes it would have been Stoke.
Camera work and director today was appalling on 17:57 - Jan 1 with 1054 viewsBLUEBEAT

Westlake should have his mobile switched off when broadcasting.

So unprofessional… 😆

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Camera work and director today was appalling on 18:45 - Jan 1 with 963 viewsMark

Other than goals or red cards, do fans really want to watch replays? We miss so much of the game when the ball is in play because of so many replays. Sky does it too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 19:18]
Camera work and director today was appalling on 18:54 - Jan 1 with 925 viewscbower

Camera work and director today was appalling on 18:45 - Jan 1 by Mark

Other than goals or red cards, do fans really want to watch replays? We miss so much of the game when the ball is in play because of so many replays. Sky does it too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 19:18]

Sky seem to wait for a lull in play to me before going to replay. Today, balls were actually going into the box at one stage and we were watching replays ffs!

bluescouser

Camera work and director today was appalling on 19:21 - Jan 1 with 872 viewsMark

Camera work and director today was appalling on 18:54 - Jan 1 by cbower

Sky seem to wait for a lull in play to me before going to replay. Today, balls were actually going into the box at one stage and we were watching replays ffs!

Yes, today was worse.

Maybe neutral fans like replays, but I doubt supporters of the clubs involved want to miss a single kick of the action.
Camera work and director today was appalling on 20:56 - Jan 1 with 782 viewsSteve_M

Some great shots of the crowd right in the middle of attacking moves though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Camera work and director today was appalling on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 748 viewscbower

Camera work and director today was appalling on 20:56 - Jan 1 by Steve_M

Some great shots of the crowd right in the middle of attacking moves though.

Wouldn’t want to miss those crowd shots!

bluescouser

Camera work and director today was appalling on 23:36 - Jan 1 with 609 viewsHalifaxBlue

Westlake is class.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024