Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL 09:13 - Jan 9 with 4090 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Not hugely fond of them but would be a shame for East Anglia to lose another league side. Also only just realised they don’t have a single ITFC alumni in their whole first team squad anymore. That’s a pretty big change from two seasons ago where they could field an entire former ITFC XI.

I’m also not sure they would bounce back up anytime soon.
Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 361 viewsSharkey

Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL on 19:03 - Jan 14 by gtsb1966

Yes, I was a bit over-optimistic.
Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL on 19:48 - Jan 14 with 350 viewsibbleobble

I’ll be really interested to see how they fair compared to Salford given they’ve appointed Robinson. Both of those managers were flying high in league one a few seasons ago!

Im going to wager Robinson saves Salford and has them at the other end of the table next season. Not sure which way it’ll swing for the Cowleys.
Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL on 21:40 - Jan 14 with 272 viewsSharkey

Hadn't realised Colchester in real danger of dropping out of the EFL on 19:48 - Jan 14 by ibbleobble

I’ll be really interested to see how they fair compared to Salford given they’ve appointed Robinson. Both of those managers were flying high in league one a few seasons ago!

Im going to wager Robinson saves Salford and has them at the other end of the table next season. Not sure which way it’ll swing for the Cowleys.

They play each other this Friday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024