Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most freak game ever? 21:30 - Jan 27 with 700 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

This could be a unpopular opinion but even considering the opposition we did not play that bad today.

I know people hate xg stats etc but the reality is if the game was played as it was 100 times over again we'd not lose any. We were a lick of paint away a few times, their GK had the game of his life and the ref got a couple of major decisions wrong.
I have never seen momentum stats like this on sofascore....ever. Nor have I seen a rating of 9.4 ever.

https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/ipswich-town/32

Funnily enough if we do reach the promised land without ever knowing so it could be because we went out of the cup early.

Most freak game ever? on 22:01 - Jan 27 with 584 viewsSharkey

You call that early?
Most freak game ever? on 22:06 - Jan 27 with 554 viewsibbleobble

We’ve seen similar in recent seasons ie: Newport and Colchester. Today was another level. I’ve not had a single message taking the pis*. Everyone who’s messaged has said in round about ways, “wtf!?”. Just goes to show you don’t always get the rewards you deserve.

Nearly 40 shots has to be some kind of record. Hitting the woodwork three times, three world class saves from a non-league keeper, a blatant penalty turned away, a conceded goal that was clearly a foul and some missed sitters….

Good entertainment for a neutral!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024