Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still mega weak in the full back areas 20:08 - Feb 1 with 1437 viewsDinnernotTea

More so cover I mean. Would love a LWB & RWB to follow in the next 3 hours.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:10 - Feb 1 with 1413 viewsHelp

Brandon is coming back
Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:13 - Feb 1 with 1372 viewsDinnernotTea

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:10 - Feb 1 by Help

Brandon is coming back

Just can't see it. I don't know or care what's happened in the past with rumoured off field stuff but since October something hasn't been right there. A lot of "illness" as McKenna put it a few times why he wasn't in the squad. Plus he was absolutely woeful vs Watford away.

I'm calling it, he won't be playing for us again.

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 1331 viewsDinnernotTea

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:13 - Feb 1 by DinnernotTea

Just can't see it. I don't know or care what's happened in the past with rumoured off field stuff but since October something hasn't been right there. A lot of "illness" as McKenna put it a few times why he wasn't in the squad. Plus he was absolutely woeful vs Watford away.

Hahahahahs this lasted 10 minutes. Just seen Watson's tweet.

A huge boost if we get the October Williams back. Some player if he fancies it and is happy.

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:31 - Feb 1 with 1204 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 20:15 - Feb 1 by DinnernotTea

Hahahahahs this lasted 10 minutes. Just seen Watson's tweet.

A huge boost if we get the October Williams back. Some player if he fancies it and is happy.

Easily better than Clarke and would be a massive asset if he can keep his fitness.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 10:49 - Feb 23 with 840 viewsDinnernotTea

Looks like I might be right after all.

Still mega weak in the full back areas on 08:07 - Mar 23 with 448 viewsDinnernotTea

Yep he won't be playing for us again. Although Tuanzebe has saved the day in the RB area.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024