Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National League teams anyone.. 17:58 - Feb 14 with 2806 viewsford6600

Do you follow a team? I always look out for Boreham Wood, they punch above their weight with crowds of under a thousand but keep mid table. They have had many good FAC runs to. I expect many of us keep an eye on Chesterfield let's hope PC can get them into the EFL.
National League teams anyone.. on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 280 viewsBiGDonnie

Yup, Bromley.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

National League teams anyone.. on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 272 viewsBseaBlue

National League teams anyone.. on 20:11 - Feb 15 by jontysnut

Yes it's Southern loaded. Absurd that South Shields have to travel to Gloucester and Bishops Stortford. Farsley have had to drive past Worcester, in NL South, to get to Gloucester in NL North.

I've seen a few suggestions that League two should be regionalised into two divisions and then filtered down from there. The current non-league pyramid, despite numerous attempts to fix it, is not fit for purpose.

It could be argued that East Anglia on its own should warrant a league at Step 3, with the likes of Needham, Sudbury, Lowestoft, Leiston, Bury, Brightlingsea, Felixstowe, Ipswich Wanderers, Stowmarket all able to field teams to a good level and thats before you hit on the Cambridge borders.

Unfortunately for us at Regent, we lost Needham, Leiston and Sudbury (plus Lowestoft before we were both relegated) when the FA decided to move the Suffolk teams to the Southern league. They were some of our biggest attendances prior to the move, as well as being very enjoyable and welcoming clubs to visit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024