Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in 22:15 - Feb 14 with 540 viewsTresBonne

We needed a game like that we could control and remind ourselves how good we are.

Broadhead back to his best, finding his feet again. So many positives to take. Hats off to the travelling fans, loud as anything on the telly tonight.

Follow it up with a win at Swansea and we go into two very winnable home games full of confidence. I believe.
Get in on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 510 viewsSwansea_Blue

Swansea won’t be that easy, but is also very winnable. They’re struggling at home and the crowd go quiet quickly as it’s been such a crap season for them. The pitch looked really slow tonight with the ball holding up and slowing us down. It’ll be a zippier pitch on Sat and could really suit us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get in on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 496 viewsTresBonne

Get in on 22:18 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

Swansea won’t be that easy, but is also very winnable. They’re struggling at home and the crowd go quiet quickly as it’s been such a crap season for them. The pitch looked really slow tonight with the ball holding up and slowing us down. It’ll be a zippier pitch on Sat and could really suit us.

I thought that about the pitch when I watched their highlights vs Leeds, ball was literally skidding.

Coming off the back of a 0-4 loss, a goal early doors for us would really set the tone and maybe turn some of the crowd.
Get in on 22:29 - Feb 14 with 399 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get in on 22:18 - Feb 14 by TresBonne

I thought that about the pitch when I watched their highlights vs Leeds, ball was literally skidding.

Coming off the back of a 0-4 loss, a goal early doors for us would really set the tone and maybe turn some of the crowd.

It was pissing it down, so yes it was quick last night. But if it’s not raining they’ll water it before and at half time so it’ll be quick whatever.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024