Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In honour of Lord Lucan and his newly acquired wall art... 15:26 - Feb 16 with 1045 viewsNthQldITFC

I have a picture, pinned to my wall,
An image of young Roger Osborne,
At Wembley, he's scoring a goal,

And now we've got Kieffer, he's seven foot tall,
We sing and we chant, as we watch our Blue Army,
Destroying them all,

Oh-oh, Kieffer Moore,
Whoa, score one goal,
Score two or three,
Town's in my soul,
Town's in my soul.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: When you vacuum your bookshelves, do you?

In honour of Lord Lucan and his newly acquired wall art... on 15:46 - Feb 16 with 987 viewsold_git_at_reserves

I’m presuming that the wall covering — at what I’m presuming to be Houston Mission Control — is Lucan’s office ?

((Please excuse me if everyone else knows that. I’ve just popped my heard round the door on here for the first time in 35 years.))

🌈🎶
In honour of Lord Lucan and his newly acquired wall art... on 23:10 - Feb 16 with 735 viewsLord_Lucan

In honour of Lord Lucan and his newly acquired wall art... on 15:46 - Feb 16 by old_git_at_reserves

I’m presuming that the wall covering — at what I’m presuming to be Houston Mission Control — is Lucan’s office ?

((Please excuse me if everyone else knows that. I’ve just popped my heard round the door on here for the first time in 35 years.))

🌈🎶

Hello MH

Hope you are well. Long time no speak!

Re office thing -
Any body by frenchblue 20 Jan 14:19
got a large blank wall they want to fill?

https://bidlive.grahambuddauctions.co.uk/auctions/8796/srgrah10063/lot-details/b2782aba-b669-41dd-ad2a-b0d7013dd717

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024