Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which premier league team do we play like? 07:38 - Feb 19 with 744 viewsTractorgirlforever

Having watched quite a lot of premier league games on tv i think we have a similar style of play to liverpool. I quite like liverpool and out of all of the teams ive seen i can see alot of similarities between them and us. I know they have the extra quality and cutting edge but just the way they play.
[Post edited 19 Feb 7:40]
Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:42 - Feb 19 with 690 viewsMetal_Hacker

After watching Sheff Utd yesterday it’s definitely not them !!

Hope the knee is better !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:44 - Feb 19 with 679 viewsTractorgirlforever

Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:42 - Feb 19 by Metal_Hacker

After watching Sheff Utd yesterday it’s definitely not them !!

Hope the knee is better !!

Yes definitely not sheff utd!.. knee is getting there slowly. Its been painful. Ive missed going to the footy but aiming for easter monday match.
Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:52 - Feb 19 with 657 viewsMetal_Hacker

Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:44 - Feb 19 by Tractorgirlforever

Yes definitely not sheff utd!.. knee is getting there slowly. Its been painful. Ive missed going to the footy but aiming for easter monday match.

Well rest up and get well soon

As for your original question - I do see similarities to us and Brighton albeit Brighton do actually slow the play down quite a lot drawing out the defence more so than ourselves but perhaps I’d agree with do have a Liverpool-esque style to us at times

Poll: If it were one or the other

Which premier league team do we play like? on 07:56 - Feb 19 with 625 viewsitfcsuth

Brighton.

KMc and RBZ have a similar style with their press-baiting to make attacks look like transitional/counter-attacks.

Front line we are a bit different though the way Broadhead drifts inside to make that box overload centrally and Davis attacks the space left by Broadhead.

Brighton use more natural width from both their wide men.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024