Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today 19:50 - Feb 24 with 1238 viewsle2blue

Such a nice guy, clearly loved his time at town.
Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:07 - Feb 24 with 1128 viewsBugs

I remember Brenner interviewing him when he was with us, and he came across then as an extremely likeable young man.
Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 1016 viewsGuthrum

Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:07 - Feb 24 by Bugs

I remember Brenner interviewing him when he was with us, and he came across then as an extremely likeable young man.

He came down to talk to the South West Supporters group in the summer just before he really broke through (Cresswell had not yet been sold, but people knew it was very likely). Spoke extremely well, was very humble and down to earth, left a very good impression.

But he is immensely tall.

A bit later, a friend of his came to watch one of the play-off games with the SW Group in a bar in Bristol. Everything I heard from her was good as well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:23 - Feb 24 with 947 viewssmithy69

I was saying only the other day - I can see him back at Ipswich one day
Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 803 viewspointofblue

Nice to see Tyrone Mings at the game today on 20:23 - Feb 24 by smithy69

I was saying only the other day - I can see him back at Ipswich one day

If we go up I can see us signing him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024