Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big thread about us on the Sunderland board 16:57 - Mar 3 with 6600 viewsHipsterectomy

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ipswich.1628816/

Vast majority are extrememly complimentary about us and our owners, with a few stating we will be fincancilly ruined if/when we don't go up

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 09:18 - Mar 4 with 722 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 17:39 - Mar 3 by GeoffSentence

Everyone seems baffled by how good we have been so are filling a void with bollox.

This is spot on, and looking around opposing supporters' forums they all seem to have different bollox to fill the void with.

Leicester fans think we're supernaturally lucky.
Sunderland reckon we've splashed-the-cash-like-Derby-did and are in trouble if we don't go up.
Plymouth reckon we're a bunch of hooligans with players who want to end opposition players' careers.

Confirmation bias is an interesting topic, and it's especially weird/funny when you see 3 different versions on the go.

I've not looked at anyone else, do Leeds and Saints have their own versions to explain the Ipswich mystery?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 09:27 - Mar 4 with 682 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 05:28 - Mar 4 by guenchev

I bought an orange away shirt for my wife today. She likes Ed Sheeran and knows I support Ipswich and we do watch games on Town TV, so she wanted one. Funny thing is we are both from Bulgaria and currently live in America. Never been to Ipswich or England (except the airport connecting flights). I have supported Ipswich since my early teens in the 80ies. Hoping to one day come in for a game.

That's fantastic. If you ever get over for a game you should contact the local press/Mark Ashton with your story. I think they'd both love it. Ashton would probably make you guests of honour.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 10:46 - Mar 4 with 556 viewssolemio

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 05:28 - Mar 4 by guenchev

I bought an orange away shirt for my wife today. She likes Ed Sheeran and knows I support Ipswich and we do watch games on Town TV, so she wanted one. Funny thing is we are both from Bulgaria and currently live in America. Never been to Ipswich or England (except the airport connecting flights). I have supported Ipswich since my early teens in the 80ies. Hoping to one day come in for a game.

Boncho Boncho Genchev!!!!
Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 11:15 - Mar 4 with 495 viewsbluejacko

Big thread about us on the Sunderland board on 09:18 - Mar 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

This is spot on, and looking around opposing supporters' forums they all seem to have different bollox to fill the void with.

Leicester fans think we're supernaturally lucky.
Sunderland reckon we've splashed-the-cash-like-Derby-did and are in trouble if we don't go up.
Plymouth reckon we're a bunch of hooligans with players who want to end opposition players' careers.

Confirmation bias is an interesting topic, and it's especially weird/funny when you see 3 different versions on the go.

I've not looked at anyone else, do Leeds and Saints have their own versions to explain the Ipswich mystery?

LOL I think ill believe Ashtons version of events as he outlined in his interview the other day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024