Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone offer a home to a polar bear for a minimum of ten years? 17:59 - Mar 5 with 402 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/05/ice-free-summers-in-arctic-possibl

Even if we melt all the sea ice, it's OK because all we'll have to do is to take CO2 out of the atmosphere - how much I don't know, but I presume we'll have stopped putting much more in by then - and then the sea ice will come back in a mere ten years and it will all be OK again.

Oh yeah, this is within the next decade potentially.
[Post edited 5 Mar 18:00]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Can anyone offer a home to a polar bear for a minimum of ten years? on 18:29 - Mar 5 with 342 viewsfactual_blue

Depends. Can he/she do gardening and minor electrical maintenance?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone offer a home to a polar bear for a minimum of ten years? on 19:10 - Mar 5 with 304 viewsNthQldITFC

Can anyone offer a home to a polar bear for a minimum of ten years? on 18:29 - Mar 5 by factual_blue

Depends. Can he/she do gardening and minor electrical maintenance?

Dunno. Good at replacing window panes though - at least I think that she said, something about a glazier anyway.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Can anyone offer a home to a polar bear for a minimum of ten years? on 19:42 - Mar 5 with 269 viewsGavTWTD

Sure. I think my place is cold enough.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024