Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football 22:02 - Mar 5 with 510 viewsbelgablue

Bloody hell.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Football on 22:04 - Mar 5 with 493 viewsRe_User

Even by the standards set this season, that was a genuinely crazy game. I’ve never known anything like this.
Football on 22:07 - Mar 5 with 456 viewsIllinoisblue

Football on 22:04 - Mar 5 by Re_User

Even by the standards set this season, that was a genuinely crazy game. I’ve never known anything like this.

Insane stuff. And imagine how Leeds and Saints fans feel watching the scores 😄😄😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Football on 22:10 - Mar 5 with 414 viewsgainsboroughblue

Football on 22:07 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

Insane stuff. And imagine how Leeds and Saints fans feel watching the scores 😄😄😄

Not one mention on here of the Leicester and Leeds game tonight either. The joys of being in front and it being in your own hands.

Ten more games. Ten. Feck me. Running out of time to fade away now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Football on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 306 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

We are unbelievable, just when things look as though they are not going well, we turn up with brilliant subs and they make a massive difference.

Kieran McKenna is absolutely magnificent, so calm, so good - we are destined for great things with him at the helm!
Football on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 286 viewsnshearman1

I am utterly drained, exhausted, wrung out. This is not good for me at my age. Almost every game is tight. But it's all rather wonderful and if it knocks a few years off me, so be it.
Football on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 286 viewsDarkBrandon

Football on 22:53 - Mar 5 by Bad_Boy_Mark

We are unbelievable, just when things look as though they are not going well, we turn up with brilliant subs and they make a massive difference.

Kieran McKenna is absolutely magnificent, so calm, so good - we are destined for great things with him at the helm!

He is calm, but he is getting noticeably more excited when we score late goals these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024