Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance last night announced at 28,001 14:39 - Mar 6 with 1334 viewsCopfordBlue

I could hardly see an empty seat other than what I’d estimate as maybe 3-400 or so in and below the Bristol City fans.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Attendance last night announced at 28,001 on 15:10 - Mar 6 with 1166 viewsbournemouthblue

Capacity is 29600 so I assume the seats at the bottom and the empty section down the side with the fabric over there must be a portion of that?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Attendance last night announced at 28,001 on 15:28 - Mar 6 with 1066 viewsScuzzer

Six seats in a row empty infront of me in the SBRU.
Could see quite a few empty in the mid and lower sections of the Co-OP.

Established 1968

Attendance last night announced at 28,001 on 17:15 - Mar 6 with 820 viewslongtimefan

Attendance last night announced at 28,001 on 15:28 - Mar 6 by Scuzzer

Six seats in a row empty infront of me in the SBRU.
Could see quite a few empty in the mid and lower sections of the Co-OP.

There were numerous spare seats (around 400 at 5pm) all along the back of the West Stand. Mostly those with restricted views, although there were quite few unrestricted view ones in K section.
Attendance last night announced at 28,001 on 17:28 - Mar 6 with 764 viewsBent_double

There were a few empty infront of me in V1 in the Cobbold, and sensibly they had blocked off the whole front row, as it's the only access to/from a large number of seats when home fans are in there - not much fun if you had a seat there as I did earlier in the season.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024