Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? 23:37 - Mar 6 with 1071 viewsitfcolly

Is there a dedicated London pub for town games? Saturday's game clashes with Man Utd vs Everton, so be good to know where the game might be on... perhaps with some fellow town fans.

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 00:24 - Mar 7 with 1014 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Call the Brown Bear pub (139 Leman St, London E1 8EY)

They have several TV screens. We happened to be in London add wanted to see the Ipswich/Norwich game (a few years ago). Everywhere else that we called were only going to show the Premier League game at that time. But is pub were happy to accommodate us.

Lovely pub and they also do fantastic Thai food.
[Post edited 7 Mar 0:26]

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 06:46 - Mar 7 with 906 viewsBlueBoots

For previous matches this season, the London fans have met up at the Brondes Age pub in Camden; been hoping to get down there myself, but KO times have always clashed with work.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 10:12 - Mar 7 with 773 viewsitfcolly

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 06:46 - Mar 7 by BlueBoots

For previous matches this season, the London fans have met up at the Brondes Age pub in Camden; been hoping to get down there myself, but KO times have always clashed with work.

That will do me. I shall head to Camden!
Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 15:18 - Mar 7 with 671 viewsHorsham

I’m in London for later on. Was thinking of watching at this place In Victoria. Has anyone tried it?

https://www.greenwoodlondon.com/live-sports/
Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 15:52 - Mar 7 with 633 viewsjoshITFCporter

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 15:18 - Mar 7 by Horsham

I’m in London for later on. Was thinking of watching at this place In Victoria. Has anyone tried it?

https://www.greenwoodlondon.com/live-sports/

I used to go here every weekend for the Formula one, but we decided to stop going as their staff were extremely unfriendly and not accomdating, despite our same group of 15-20 turning up every single race weekend.
We've now instead gone to their sister site Goldwood, which is located in Bank. Exactly the same setup with screens everywhere you look, but with actual decent staff who are helpful and welcoming

Poll: Who should start in goal on Tuesday?

Saturday's Game - Where to watch in London? on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 608 viewsselondonblue23

Clapham Common is very rugby, jeans and boat shoes BUT The Alexandra is a sports pub with multiple TVs that I've watched Town games at in the past. Generally I've just called them to check whether they can/will show it and they've been very happy to put it on a screen. https://www.alexandraclapham.com/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024