Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soton Ticket Exchange 06:39 - Mar 12 with 727 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I thought there would be a few Soton tickets pop up for sale, following the Ticket Exchange launch yesterday. But match is still saying sold out.

I know this will be a popular fixture and the ticket exchange is currently only available to ST holders with a membership, but there are always supporters who can't attend for whatever reason.

I hope the system is used as it's a win-win for everyone.
Soton Ticket Exchange on 07:39 - Mar 12 with 606 viewsSheffordBlue

It wouldn't surprise me if during the pilot (and maybe even when it's rolled out post-trial) that they still release the tickets back for sale in batches rather than when they become available singly.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Soton Ticket Exchange on 07:41 - Mar 12 with 597 viewsBuhrer

Is it a win/win for everyone? Winning for for people who can't afford a ticket and previously received a donation through the Foundation, or gifted directly? Looks like they lose out for 1/23 pieces. No disrespect to people using the function, but it's not ideal imo as it will effectively raise the financial threshold for access.
Soton Ticket Exchange on 07:54 - Mar 12 with 553 viewsSheffordBlue

Soton Ticket Exchange on 07:41 - Mar 12 by Buhrer

Is it a win/win for everyone? Winning for for people who can't afford a ticket and previously received a donation through the Foundation, or gifted directly? Looks like they lose out for 1/23 pieces. No disrespect to people using the function, but it's not ideal imo as it will effectively raise the financial threshold for access.

There's still the option to donate the ticket to The Foundation or gift it to someone else and I suspect many who have done this in the past will continue to do so. I'll certainly try to find friends/family who would like mine rather than sell it.

Hopefully this will appeal to people who might just have left their seat dormant - there were about 10 seats in my immediate vicinity for the Bristol City match that hadn't gone to anyone.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024