Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Mark Murphy 22:54 - Mar 16 with 2719 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Announce Al Hamadi’s second as Hutchinson’s hat trick?

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

Did Mark Murphy on 13:18 - Mar 17 with 307 viewsDeano69

Did Mark Murphy on 13:10 - Mar 17 by _clive_baker_

It literally takes zero shine of anything we’re otherwise doing for me. Everyone is different, but when it comes to match day experience that side of things is a complete insignificance to me. As I say, each to their own though.

Either way I think digging out an individual week in week out on here just doesn’t sit right with me. ‘Did he say X name instead of Y’, ‘did he read X out of sync with the scoreboard’. It’s all a bit pathetic, but one thing our fans do brilliantly is find stuff to complain about. No doubt he’ll get moved on at some point though if enough people are moaning about it.

It’s draining isn’t it.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Did Mark Murphy on 13:19 - Mar 17 with 307 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Did Mark Murphy on 11:05 - Mar 17 by BLUEBEAT

If only we had electronic scoreboards and a giant TV screen that could do such things!

From an unaccustomed perch high in whatever the West stand is called now, I could just see the North Stand screen. I found it a bit annoying that it mentioned when there was a substitution, which we already knew, and the sponsor, but not who was going on and off
Did Mark Murphy on 15:21 - Mar 17 with 231 viewsWhos_blue

Did Mark Murphy on 08:14 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Of course he did, the absolute wobbling dumpling.

He needs to be forced out some way or another. Utter utter sht

How can you have been going to PR your whole life and get the tune wrong when shouting Blue Army ffs.

That's uncalled for texters.
The fella is blue through and through.
I can't say he's my favourite announcer, but announcing is fairly low down the list of things I'm looking for on matchday.
By all means criticise his performance, but the personal stuff is unnecessary.
People got fed up with Hazzer for the constant personal jibes at Johnson.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024