Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Regardless of what happens now 11:17 - Mar 17 with 410 viewsAsa

Continuously in a state of what is actually happening.

Every month watching ITFC feels like a compilation of the greatest performances / matches or scorelines from the previous decade. It is quite simply mad.

Regardless of budget, teams don't really do what we did last season in any division. 100 goals and one winning goal away from 100 points. To go and do it a level higher, with almost the same starting XI is beyond comprehension.

To then do it in a season full of 4-3 and 3-2 wins with last minute winners, amongst the odd 6-0 demolition of an old foe from last season or to play the football we did in a 3-0 win over one of the other team up there with us (Hull) just incredible.

Almost starting to believe now. 7 wins from 8 right around time we started a run of 13 in 14 last season. Norwich, Hull and Coventry feel like Bolton, Derby, Posh, Bolton.

Obviously still expecting Norwich to undo us in the league or even playoffs because no matter how much of a fairytale two seasons it I still can't find it in me to believe we could beat that lot. But I'm starting to think we are just destined to because the mentality is this squad is just beyond anything any other side in the league has.
Regardless of what happens now on 11:38 - Mar 17 with 351 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I just love the mental strength and determination of our team. Not seen anything like it in the last 15 years. The manner of the Cardiff defeat could have been mentally damaging (it traumatised me!!), but not these guys - just dusted themselves down and went and handed out a pasting to their next opponent.
Regardless of what happens now on 11:50 - Mar 17 with 309 viewsHerbivore

Regardless of what happens now on 11:38 - Mar 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I just love the mental strength and determination of our team. Not seen anything like it in the last 15 years. The manner of the Cardiff defeat could have been mentally damaging (it traumatised me!!), but not these guys - just dusted themselves down and went and handed out a pasting to their next opponent.

Mentality monsters.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024