Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moscow concert hall attack 19:15 - Mar 23 with 810 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrible attack at the Moscow concert hall. 133 confirmed deaths so far. Nobody should go to a concert and not come home (see also Manchester Arena and, of course, both were eclipsed by the horrendous Re'im music festival attacks in Israel). I don’t trust Putin as far as I could throw him, but this seems genuine.

WTF is wrong with people attacking venues crowded with youngsters? Cowardly f*****s.

I’ve not seen a thread, so sorry if I’ve missed one.
[Post edited 23 Mar 19:31]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Moscow concert hall attack on 19:48 - Mar 23 with 708 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I mentioned it on the Ukraine war thread - probably not the right place.

The worst part is the West warned Russia of the threat (and it was reported in the media earlier in March). Putin of course ignored it and said it was the west threading and destabilising Russia. It sounded like the M.O of islamists (Chenyans have previously carried out some pretty bad attacks in Russia) and ISIS have subsequently claimed responsibility. Expect to see some retaliatory attacks on islamists in Syria.

Edit- the number of dead has risen considerably since I saw the initial reports last night. And appalling act - as you say nobody deserves to be caught up in something like that.
[Post edited 23 Mar 19:51]
Moscow concert hall attack on 19:53 - Mar 23 with 691 viewsSwansea_Blue

Moscow concert hall attack on 19:48 - Mar 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

The worst part is the West warned Russia of the threat (and it was reported in the media earlier in March). Putin of course ignored it and said it was the west threading and destabilising Russia. It sounded like the M.O of islamists (Chenyans have previously carried out some pretty bad attacks in Russia) and ISIS have subsequently claimed responsibility. Expect to see some retaliatory attacks on islamists in Syria.

Edit- the number of dead has risen considerably since I saw the initial reports last night. And appalling act - as you say nobody deserves to be caught up in something like that.

I’d seen that the west had warned its own citizens not to attend events like this. I hadn’t realised Putin had poo pooh-poohed it though. Pretty impressive intel. We don’t know the half of what goes on with the secret service and all that stuff.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Moscow concert hall attack on 19:59 - Mar 23 with 653 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's awful. ISIS have claimed responsibility.

R.I.P. to those who have lost their lives.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Moscow concert hall attack on 20:10 - Mar 23 with 627 viewsBloomBlue

Moscow concert hall attack on 19:48 - Mar 23 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think the fact Putin has said the terrorists were caught while heading towards Ukraine tells you where Putin will place his retaliatory attacks for this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024