Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? 16:50 - Mar 26 with 698 viewsbluelagos

Still not arrived, B'burn ticket ordered same day arrived on Friday...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? on 16:52 - Mar 26 with 682 viewsiamipswich

Mine hasn't arrived but bought at 25+ level on the Tues.

Poll: Who will return first?

Mine not arrived either, no panic…. on 16:53 - Mar 26 with 673 viewsBloots

….yet.

But if it’s not here by 5pm I’m gonna petrol bomb the post office.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Mine not arrived either, no panic…. on 17:06 - Mar 26 with 643 viewsbluelagos

Mine not arrived either, no panic…. on 16:53 - Mar 26 by Bloots

….yet.

But if it’s not here by 5pm I’m gonna petrol bomb the post office.

Never thrown a petrol bomb, which makes me think I really should have upped my game a bit in my younger years. Had one thrown at me mind, but they missed so all was good :-)

Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? on 17:16 - Mar 26 with 621 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

If you go under History on your ticket account, you can see if they're printed by the ticket office yet (will be a printer logo with a cross if not printed yet) - mine aren't showing as printed so I reckon they're sorting Blackburn tickets first.
Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? on 17:23 - Mar 26 with 597 viewsbluelagos

Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? on 17:16 - Mar 26 by HungryLikeTheWoolf

If you go under History on your ticket account, you can see if they're printed by the ticket office yet (will be a printer logo with a cross if not printed yet) - mine aren't showing as printed so I reckon they're sorting Blackburn tickets first.

Cheers for that. Bloots' postie will be relieved (assuming he reads your post)

To be honest.... on 17:53 - Mar 26 with 532 viewsBloots

Mine not arrived either, no panic…. on 17:06 - Mar 26 by bluelagos

Never thrown a petrol bomb, which makes me think I really should have upped my game a bit in my younger years. Had one thrown at me mind, but they missed so all was good :-)

....they are notoriously difficult to deploy with any real degree of accuracy.

I may use my catapult instead, a la Dennis the Menace.

Retro.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Did they post the Naaridge tix straight away? on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 463 viewsPJH

If you look at your history on the ITFC site and there is a symbol next to the ticket, it has not been sent yet.

I emailed the ticket office yesterday and they started posting them out yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024