Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. 14:12 - Apr 4 with 681 viewsFromReuserWithLove

We need all our energy on just securing another win and ticking off another game.
Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:11 - Apr 4 with 526 viewsbournemouthblue

There's so much riding on this game, it feels like a massive moment in the season

I really hope we put in a big performance and really step it up

We haven't been great away from home but we have almost a full week to prepare for this one

Norwich are more expansive at home apparently and this may give us more space to play our game

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:12 - Apr 4 with 519 viewstractorboy1978

Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:11 - Apr 4 by bournemouthblue

There's so much riding on this game, it feels like a massive moment in the season

I really hope we put in a big performance and really step it up

We haven't been great away from home but we have almost a full week to prepare for this one

Norwich are more expansive at home apparently and this may give us more space to play our game

Not been great? We've got the 2nd best away record in the league - 38 points from 20 games!
Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:18 - Apr 4 with 475 viewsbournemouthblue

Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:12 - Apr 4 by tractorboy1978

Not been great? We've got the 2nd best away record in the league - 38 points from 20 games!

You are confusing results with performance

We have certainly been getting the results but when you did we actually dominate a side with some style, Millwall maybe?

I'm not complaining but I want a far more complete performance than we put in at Blackburn for example

Norwich will try to play and give us some space to do so so I effective a more open attacking game which should suit us

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:25 - Apr 4 with 443 viewstractorboy1978

Remove all the emotion. Remove all the noise. on 16:18 - Apr 4 by bournemouthblue

You are confusing results with performance

We have certainly been getting the results but when you did we actually dominate a side with some style, Millwall maybe?

I'm not complaining but I want a far more complete performance than we put in at Blackburn for example

Norwich will try to play and give us some space to do so so I effective a more open attacking game which should suit us

How often do you dominate a side with some style away from home at this level though? It's going to be another tight margin, nip and tuck match and we need to find a way to win, generally as we have been doing this season.
[Post edited 4 Apr 16:25]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024